Who are we:
Servia Enterprises is a sole proprietorship of Christopher Servia. We are engaged in multiple business endeavors based in Charlotte, NC. Our office address can be provided for business purposes by request at the email address listed in this document.
Why we gather your data:
We may use your information to fulfill our service obligations to you, including:
▪ Communicating with you in order to deliver products and services
▪ Financial processes, including issuing you with financial documents
▪ Delivering health & safety measures
▪ Creating accreditation and other documentation necessary
We may also ask you for consent in order to:
▪ Send promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
▪ Contact you for market research purposes
What information do we collect and how:
The personal information we collect might include the following:
▪ Email address
▪ IP address
▪ Information regarding what pages are accessed and when
▪ Contact phone numbers
▪ Transactional history
▪ Bank details
We will collect and securely store and delete this information (please see below) where it is necessary to fulfil our service obligations with you only. Where we are required to obtain consent to collect your data, we will ask you to complete a webform.
How we use and process data:
We will always hold your information securely, and we will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis and remove personal information when it no longer fulfils the purpose for which it was collected. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
How we share your data:
We will not share your data outside of our business without your permission.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, you have the following rights:
▪ We will supply you with a copy of all data held on you upon request within one month of the request
▪ We will rectify any inaccurate information we hold on you upon request within one month of the request
▪ We will erase any data we hold on you upon request within one month of the request
▪ We will restrict the use of any data we hold on you (i.e. we will store but not use this data) upon request within one month of the request
▪ We will supply you with your personal data in a format that will enable portability, upon request within one month of the request
▪ We will cease all processing of personal data upon request
To request any of the above, including opting out of any consensual data processing, please get in touch with us by sending us an email to Christopher.Servia@Gmail.com.
Cookies and how we use them:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow website and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
▪ Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
▪ Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
▪ Test content our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
▪ Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
▪ To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the MillionsMindset.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.